Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vacation Ramble

I'm off this week. My mother is in town, and I hadn't seen her in two years. My neck and hands are having bad weeks for swelling and pain--I should call tomorrow and get a referral to the pain clinic for a cortisone shot in my neck where that disc is bad.

So, anyway, I still need to do all my schoolwork for the week. My boss called this morning to let me know that there was a holiday next week he'd forgotten to schedule, so I told him I'd just work the full week and take 8 hours holiday pay as a bonus. We went to the Gold Dredge today, which was really interesting, and stopped at the Pipeline on the way up.

Now, we're watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, so I made a decision: when I'm an accountant, I'm going to have a business card made up with the title "Counting Mutant."

No comments: